Wednesday 28 April 2010

UH-merica.


I can't say I have much motivation right now. I don't even have any to eat. I'd rather sit and listen to my stomach make strange noises and make faces every time I feel a sharp stab of hunger pangs. It's like I can't be bothered to feed myself these days. I've got plenty of pasta to cook and mix with sauce, but I just don't care or don't have the energy. Sometimes it's like I don't want to bother feeding myself. I don't care. I just don't care anymore. Who wants to spend more than fives minutes in that kitchen anyway? Dirty dishes piled high, food left lying around, it's disgusting. I'm not cleaning it. It's not my mess, why should I pick up after everyone else. Cooking requires time and time is not what I want to spend in that kitchen. I need to go shopping. For food which is quick and easy to make and stops my stomach making strange noises. Tomorrow, I promise.

I woke up at 6am this morning, drank some orange juice and wrote a post for a site I'm role playing on. I drank some more orange juice and went back to bed. I heard a dog howl, fell asleep and then woke up another hour later. What a life I lead. Thrilling stuff.

I've been up for a shower, that's pretty much it. I'm still sat in my towel, I should really put some clothes on, for God's sake. Is there any need?

I need to hoover my floor. It's looking dire. I also need to write a story and a poem about how awesome Vickie is all because she guessed what the weather would be like and I didn't have five pound to make a proper bet. So I bet her some writing talents. I wish she were wrong. I want five pound right now. What else do I need to do? Oh yes, probably some washing and wash my dishes. Errgh.

WHY DOES EVERYONE AND THING WAS SOMETHING FROM ME. LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN YOU. ARGH.

BUMPER CARS WITH HOUSE. GO GO GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment