Tuesday 27 April 2010

hellohellohello.

I have started a new blog. Observe it's shinyness and all round new car smell. Clean and pristine, although not for long. Give me some time and I'll just deface it with whiny, self-abusing words and make you not want to read what I have to say anymore. I love it. Ahahahah.

I am hungover and my insides are churning round and round like a washing machine. My feet hurt too. And I smashed my last wine glass and cut my left hand. It's not pleasant. But that doesn't matter, I suppose - 'tis only a flesh wound!

Because I know that last night was absolutely amazing. I drunk lots and lots and got cheesy chips and burnt my throat on the way home. It was fun. I love being drunk. I remember falling down the stairs at Independent. Well, Alex reminded me. I just remember this aching back of mine. Oosh.

I'm tired again. And I need some decent food, to go shopping and I need to wash my dishes. What a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment