Monday 28 June 2010

O Death.



No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold.
Nothing satisfies me but your soul...

I dreamt that I once found myself. It was just a lie. And slowly, the past crept up behind me. When it catches up, it will drag me, kicking and screaming, to a dark place I once forgot.

Hello, hello. I am Cheryl. I don't have a life anymore because I work two jobs and I'm too tired to do anything else anymore. Goodbye internet life, you were so beautiful. I have also noticed that my temper is very short and I know it's very nasty so it's best that I don't lose it. My new job is fine, but hot. Very hot. And right now my wrist is all red and sore and hurty because my Reading 09 wristband has caused some sort of horribleness on my skin but I don't want to take it off.

I'm also planning on getting my tattoo this summer, if I can decide on where it's going to be. I'm not sure if I should have it on my wrist or not. Hmm. I need to decide soon.

I am tired again. Sleep is needed.

Goodnight life-I-do-not-have.

No comments:

Post a Comment